Hands-on experience in assisting developers with development issues related configuration and integrations, conducting code reviews and feedback, reviewing design documents and providing feedback, estimating efforts, and developing knowledge sharing plans.
Configuration Management Process and methodology experience; the ability to help define and establish configuration management practice with the team and organization. Responsibilities will include:
- Documenting, maintaining, operating, and continually improving the CI process on the program
- Coordinating with support teams and technical leads to document, track, and manage changes occurring in each environment
- Coordinating with various technical resources and PMs overseeing the deployment and tracking of software CI into each environment
- Publishing documentation of CI in shared program location
- Collecting and tracking thorough documentation of each software CI component related to webservices, integrations, databases, FTPs, configurations, and other software related CIs for all environments.
- Ensure all configuration management tasks are completed on schedule while meeting cost and quality goals
- Contribute to the Identify, triage, and work with technical resources to identify solutions to technical obstacles
- Act as technical liaison with and between the application teams, migration technical team, infrastructure/operations teams and architecture teams to technically enable migrations.
- Experience with infrastructure and software installation projects
- Communicates project status, progress on deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner
- Discuss and prioritize project CM issues with the project team, and provide help/support to the project team as required.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams including architects, software engineers, developers and technical leads to ensure timely definition and delivery of migrations of CI components into each environment
- Identifies and resolves issues/conflicts within the project team
- Adheres to change management and CM processes during the project lifecycle
- 2 or more years experience working with third party vendor relationships onshore and offshore development and testing teams to achieve business outcomes
- Understanding ITIL knowledge for CM. ITIL training and certification preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities in parallel
- Breadth and depth of knowledge throughout the infrastructure and application technology stack, with proven experience in multi-tier service modeling.
- Team or Project Management experience preferred
- Strong skills in, specifically on software development/deployment projects.
- The ability to complete the Identification, Change Control, Status Tracking, and Version Control of all software Configuration Items (CI) across all environments.
- Develop and maintain CM plans and procedures, establish and maintain baseline configuration specifications and reports, coordinate with support team regarding CM plans and requirements, create and maintain Configuration Management Database for the program.
- Experience performing functions of configuration management (CM) to include Planning and Management
- Project Management Certification desired
We are an Information Technology consulting firm that is dedicated to providing outstanding technical services to our clients. We proudly...