inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
inVentiv Health is recruiting for a for a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative with Warner Chilcott.
We are seeking aggressive, results oriented individuals who will be able to drive branded prescription sales within a defined territory . Your employment and compensation are directly linked to your ability to increase business within your assigned territory.
Warner Chilcott is a leading specialty pharmaceutical company currently focused on the women's healthcare, gastroenterology, dermatology and urology segments of the U.S. and Western European pharmaceuticals market. It is a fully integrated company with internal resources dedicated to the development, manufacturing and promotion of its products. We have established strong franchises in women's healthcare and dermatology through our marketing techniques and specialty sales forces. We believe that our proven product development capabilities, coupled with our ability to execute acquisitions and in-licensing transactions and develop partnerships will enable us to sustain and grow our business.
The duties and responsibilities of the Pharmaceutical Sales Representative include, but are not limited to:
Calling on assigned territory healthcare providers and inform those healthcare providers about the features and benefits of our products, explain the characteristics, uses, dosages, effects and side effects of promoted drugs, and to communicate other relevant educational information as directed by management in order to grow market share.
Additional responsibilities include , to possess and consistently develop an inclusive selling style that includes an ability to use all available promotional literature and selling tools (early-view, market share & usage reports, etc,) during sales calls as assigned; to complete company business such as medical education and speaker program meetings, to educate, develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned territory healthcare providers and their staff, to further the progress of the company business and to
continue to improve selling skills, product and competitor product knowledge by completing required training courses, working with your managers, and reviewing available information provided by the product management team and/or Warner Chilcott medical affairs team.
Please visit Warner Chilcott’s web site at http://www.wcrx.com/ for more information.
To be considered for this role, the candidate must have at least :
- A Bachelor's Degree (B.S., B.A., or B.S.N.) from a four year accredited college or university.
- Must be a Registered Nurse, active License highly preferred
- 2+ years of clinical experience in Womens Health, Labor and Delivery or OBGYN
- Previous outside sales experience preferred
- Must have excellent presentation skills with the ability to motivate and persuade others
- Must have excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must have the ability to work independently and with discretion and judgment without regular direct supervision
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent computer skills i.e. Microsoft office, Excel, Power point
- Must be Results Oriented and have a high level of integrity and dependability
- Must have the ability to provide geographic coverage of target accounts
- Must have the ability to develop and execute plans against objectives while working in an independent environment
- Candidates must be authorized to be employed in the United States and must have a valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 States with a clean driving record.
- Candidates must be willing and able to travel as necessary. Candidates must be organized and have excellent oral presentation and communication skills.
- Candidates must also successfully pass a drug test and background check.
Warner Chilcott realizes that our success as an organization is dependent upon our people. We seek aggressive, success oriented and adaptable sales representatives. If you are motivated by competitive incentive compensation and career advancement measured by proven successes, please apply today! inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.