We are currently looking for genius, rock star, MVP level talent artist to join our team at the world's leading consumer electronics and entertainment based in Cupertino, California. The Screen Team is a group of production artists within client's Marcom group whose range of work consists of creating and reviewing final digital assets to be used across a number of mediums. The primary final assets delivered by the Screen Team include: hi-res vector reproductions of screen grabs, icons, hardware images, and lifestyle photography. These deliverables are used for composing interactive, motion graphics, and print layouts. Is this your dream job? Good! Keep in mind, we are looking for an experienced designer/production artist to build assets. You must have an excellent understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator, and show proficiency in OSX and iOS. Knowledge of Maxon Cinema 4D is always a plus!
• Work with team of screen builders, hardware, and lifestyle photography retouchers.
• Train/assist new team members, agencies, and global partners in techniques for screen and hardware retouching.
• Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
• BA or BS degrees
• Software Proficiency/Familiarity: Apple OSX, Apple iOS, Apple iLife, Apple iWork
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a management or leadership role on a design or production team in an agency or in-house corporate graphic design department.
• Strong ability to multi-task, organize, problem-solve, and communicate well while keeping a calm demeanor under tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
• Detail oriented and focused on continual process improvement; must have a strong desire to learn from and share knowledge and discoveries with others on the team.
• Minimum 5 years of production experience with the following programs: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Maxon Cinema 4D.
• Strong production portfolio with examples of complex executions in different production mediums that include Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Maxon Cinema 4D.
Coroflot - 13 months ago