Lead a Scrum Team utilizing your expertise in Project Management and Agile methodologies in a matrix environment.
ettain group is seeking a sharp technology-focused Scrum Master for a full-time position (contract-to-hire) at a leading software company in Raleigh, NC.
Primary responsibility is to serve as an Agile Scrum Master on a .com team. Responsibilities include:
· Organize and facilitate project planning, daily scrum meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
· Ensure team is practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
· Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, point estimation and task definition
· Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
· Improve the productivity of teams by identifying and removing impediments, as well as preventing distractions that interfere with ability to deliver the sprint commitments
· Communicate and manage key issues and risks
· Project Server management and reporting
· Prepare communications to various stakeholders across the enterprise (e.g. Business, IT, etc.)
· Responsible for resource planning
· Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency, and share information
· Report weekly status and progress to PMO team and work through PMO for Change requests
Skills and Experience:
· Minimum 3+ years project management and Scrum Master experience
· Scrum Master Certification would be of help but not required
· Excellent team player and team builder
· Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
· Experience with full lifecycle Web Application SLDC from inception through deployment.
· Strong facilitation skills
· Strong communication skills and ability to manage multiple resources (Business, IT resources, 3rd party vendors and off shore resources)
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and responding to changing business and technical conditions
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
· Ability to hold team members accountable, set clear performance standards, resolve performance issues, keep team engaged and on task
· Results Driven (Prioritizing, Taking Initiative, Taking Ownership) Team Leadership (Coaching Others, Dealing with Stress, Demonstrating Teamwork, Influencing Others, Interacting with Others, Maintaining Composure, Motivating Others, Providing Direction and Leadership)
· eCommerce experience preferred
ettain group - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -