We have experienced continuous growth and increased revenue since inception! Agilex is an employee-owned, privately held company where achievements are recognized and rewarded. Based in Chantilly, Virginia and founded in 2007, Agilex provides mission and technology consulting, software and solution development, and system integration services. Agilex was founded with the notion to bring together business expertise with the foremost database and IT knowledge to offer clients innovative thinking on leveraging advanced technologies within the Healthcare IT, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Services Sectors.
Employees are eligible to earn stock based on performance. Want to work with a group of professionals who have very successful track records and who expect, look forward to and value the ideas of others? If the answer is yes, please take a look at our career opportunities and contact us so that we can talk to you about taking your career to the next level.
A Scrum Master at Agilex is responsible for moving our Solution Teams forward following our Agile Development Life Cycle (ADLC). A qualified candidate must have the following:
In addition, a qualified candidate should have the following:
- Possess strong leadership and organization skills to be successful in this role. Must display excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies and be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Proven ability to drive projects with small and medium scope and complexity
- Demonstrated ability to systematically gather relevant information from different sources to address an issue and make a prompt and insightful decision
- Experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints
- Excellent interpersonal skills including analytical, problem solving, organizational, issue resolution, and customer relationship management
- Conduct daily stand-up meetings, planning and review sessions, prioritize tasks and mitigate road blocks
- Provide guidance and direction for developers, QA resources, and technical specialists on all assigned projects
- Contribute as needed in software development, software testing/QA and requirements analysis activities
- Experience in a lead development, test or requirements role
"NVTC NAMED AGILEX "THE 2010 HOTTEST EMERGING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR FOR THE WASHINGTON REGION"
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with test driven development/design practices
- Familiarity with user acceptance testing
- 1+ year software development experience and
- 1+ year software testing experience and/or
- 1+ year requirements analysis experience
- 1+ year experience as a lead in one or more of the following roles: Software Development, Software Test/QA or Requirements Analysis
- Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Scrum Master training
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum in particular) as a team member or lead
- Experience with leading a software development team
- Bachelors or appropriate relevant experience
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Public Trust.
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
For more information, visit www.Agilex.com.
Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals in...