Scrum Master |
This role serves as a liaison between technical and non-technical departments, and communicates with other management, developers, product managers, and technical support specialists on product issues. The ideal candidate is experienced with both Scrum and traditional project management practices.
Support the product development process:
- Facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Maintain process documentation
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the Agile principles
Support the Product Owner:
- Assist as needed with backlog maintenance
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
Support the product team:
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices.
- identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Empower the team to self-organize