At Walmart Global eCommerce, we develop the e-commerce strategy and technology that deliver on the promise of Walmart’s price leadership, broad assortment and superior customer experience – whether that customer is in Beijing, Montreal, or Leeds.
If you have the vision and passion to see the challenges of the global market, the skill and savvy to bring solutions for unique and unprecedented challenges and the drive to serve our customers, we want to meet you.
The Scrum Master has day-to-day responsibility for managing complex Agile software development projects to completion. You will coordinate the activities of multiple cross-functional teams to complete projects in support of The Services Team @WalmartLabs business strategy and objectives.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development/implementation of highly complex Global eCommerce projects using Scrum methodology
- Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
- Facilitates Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, Stakeholder Demos and Sprint Retrospectives
- Supports Product Owner in developing, maintaining and grooming Product Backlog
- Removes impediments/blockers in order to keep teams highly productive
- Identifies and manages dependencies with other internal or external teams
- Provides metrics and status to senior management
- Mentors team members on Agile/Scrum best practices• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Project Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Sciences, or related field and 5 years experience in full life cycle project management or program management or related field
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- 2 years hands-on experience developing software with Scrum methodology.
- 1 year experience developing eCommerce solutions using modern web technologies
- 1 year experience in an entrepreneurial start up environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...