Responsible for leading SCRUM team(s) of business analysts, software developers and quality assurance engineers to produce high quality .Net applications being developed on n-tier and service-oriented architectures.
Work on 1 or multiple medium to large scale technical projects/applications at a time, as well as ongoing production support.
• Work as part of an Agile team to solve problems and deliver projects in a fast paced environment
• Lead and manage the efficiency, productivity, and processes of Agile team(s)
• Communicate with VP, IT Exchange Solutions, colleague SCRUM Masters, DB, Operations and Development Teams to maintain sprint health via proactive risk management and roadblock resolution
• Project Planning per Business Roadmap, create and maintain Sprint Backlog and status reports
• Drive Clarity for team and business minimizing mid sprint surprises
• Facilitate sprint review, retrospective, and planning activities
• Advance IT tactics and processes
• Evangelize and enforce Agile methodology
• Escalate issues, concerns or blocks as appropriate for resolution
• Hold team accountable for commitments
• Constantly facilitate higher velocity and quality
• Act as liaison between Program Management and IT
• Maintain low level of code debt
• Ensure 0 Production Release Rollbacks
• Facilitate high level of inter/ intra team communication / coordination
• Facilitate high level of SCRUM Master communication / coordination with colleagues to ensure the highest level of project collaboration / efficiency
• Must have proven experience with leadership of software devel-opment groups and projects
• Must have 4-6 years’ experience working in a Scrum Master, Project Manager or other comparable role.
• Must be familiar with a variety of SDLC concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Knowledge of Agile Methodology (Scrum, Sprint Planning, Product Backlogs, Sprint Backlogs) and TFS to manage Sprint Cycles.
• Multi-tasking skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Must be able to speak, read and write in English and be able to communicate with all levels of users.
• Proven record of delivering large projects on time and within budget
• An understanding of medical insurance is a plus.
• Non-technical attributes:
• Able to support development standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter that can work well in a team environment
• Proactive issue resolution with a positive attitude
• B.S./B.A. degree or above is highly preferred
• PMP or SCRUM Master certification a plus
Word & Brown Companies - 11 months ago