Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, located in our US head office in
, is looking for a
to conduct equipment lien searches to facilitate the sale of equipment in our auctions.
If you have an eye for detail, and you've worked as an administrator in the lending or insurance industry, this could be just the right role for you.
What We Offer
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the world, there will be many opportunities to advance your career -- we have proven this throughout our 55+ years in business. And, we’ll make sure to help you achieve your own goals along the way. Here’s how:
- Base salary + paid overtime.
- Comprehensive, affordable medical and dental benefits, including Flexible Spending Plan.
- Employee Family Assistance Program.
- 401(k) and employee share purchase plan with company matching.
- Disability Insurance and Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
The Key Responsibilities
This career is ideal for someone who likes to dig deep into details to accomplish a task, and who enjoys being involved in negotiating an issue to a successful conclusion. In this role, you'll:
- Contact appropriate financial institutions to discuss options for release of liens.
- Discuss and provide options to customers regarding release of liens.
- Negotiate settlements between customers and creditors to facilitate the sale of the equipment.
Here's what you'll bring:
Please note that this job will require you to:
- Prior search experience is preferred, but admin experience in the lending, insurance or legal fields is also relevant.
- Experience in negotiating payouts or with other types of negotiations.
- Computer skills, accurate typing and prior work experience with MS Word and Excel are important.
- Good math skills and accuracy are critical to this role.
- Effective communicator with a clear command of English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills, plus a keen eye for detail.
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Proven ability to juggle tasks and meet tight deadlines in a high-volume, high-pressure environment.
- You like to work hard, but still have fun on the job.
- Work occasional overtime hours.
Office/Auction Site Location
Permanent Full Time
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers began as a family business in Kelowna, Canada. Three brothers -- Dave, Ken and John -- conducted their first...