6+ month contract $30-35/hr
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING MANAGER
Education & Experience:
- Assist in building search engine marketing campaigns.
- Present recommendations and key findings based on thorough data analysis and historical trends.
- Provide analysis and report ad copy, landing pages, and network tests.
- Forecast traffic and sales results based on keywords and associated budgets.
- Assist in the planning and management of paid search budget for global product divisions.
- Work with 3 rd party SEM agency to successfully update and optimize campaigns.
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis of paid search term performance based on traffic, conversion, and sales.
- Stay on the cutting edge of industry best practices, trends and new technologies with regards to SEM, SEO, mobile & social.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree in business or marketing-related major preferred or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of search engine marketing experience.
- Hands-on experience using a third-party search bidding tool (Kenshoo preferred).
- Google AdWords Certification a plus.
- SEO and Social Media Marketing knowledge and experience a plus.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail along with solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidently handle multiple projects simultaneously and under deadlines.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and adapt to change.
- Tech-savvy and ability to learn new concepts and software applications quickly.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
International Programming & Systems Inc. - 19 months ago