Operation Blessing International (OBI) is seeking a |
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Coordinator
for OBI’s online advertising and SEM marketing initiatives to include: implement paid and grant ad campaigns plus coordinate campaign optimization.
Operation Blessing is dedicated to alleviating human need and suffering in the United States and around the world. Through core programs of disaster relief, medical aid, hunger relief, orphan care, water wells and community development, OBI has touched the lives of more than 200 million people providing goods and services valued at over $1 billion.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Any of the following certifications is a plus: Google AdWords Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Bing Accreditation, etc.
- 2+ years of digital/online experience, preferably SEM
- Working knowledge of online AdWord and display advertising industry a plus
- Working knowledge of Ad Serving systems is a plus (e.g. Atlas, etc.)
- Requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM
- Working knowledge of various Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces such as Google Analytics.
- Ability to be a self-motivated individual who takes initiative, interacts in a professional manner and is an effective team player who can prioritize projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to track emerging media trends.
- Attention to detail with effective project management skills.
- Experience of working in non-profit sector a plus.
Christian Broadcasting Network - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard