UserTesting.com is a fast-growing start-up in Mountain View in our 7th year of business. We're in the business of helping website managers answer: "WHY are people leaving my website without buying?” We do that by recording videos of people "thinking aloud" while using a website or app, so you can quickly see why they get stuck and frustrated. We’ve rapidly become part of the website improvement process for many companies, such as Google, Amazon, Facebook, Walmart, LinkedIn, Apple, and Twitter.
We’re looking for an analytical, hard-working Search Engine Marketing Manager to help us continue our rapid growth!
As the Search Engine Marketing Manager you’ll join our marketing team as the person responsible for acquiring leads from paid channels. You will build out, optimize, and report on paid search channels, display ads, remarketing ads, and social ads. Plus, you will constantly be testing other paid channels in hopes of finding the next great lead gen opportunity. You will report directly to our Head of Marketing.
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 2 years experience running successful SEM campaigns designed to generate high-quality leads
- Experience using Adwords, Marketo and Salesforce to track leads from MQL to Opportunity to Closed Won.
- A love for analytics. You know exactly how profitable your campaigns are and you’re always testing new things.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and company equity
• Health insurance
• IRA plan with matching contributions
• Paid vacation and company holidays
• Education reimbursement
• Gym membership reimbursement
• Paid time off to work at a charity or nonprofit of your choice