The Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEM/PPC) will be a key member of the digital marketing team at Synergis Education. He/she will assist the PPC Manager in developing and executing a comprehensive Paid Search strategy for Synergis partners and outside clients. The PPC Specialist will be involved in every aspect of campaign development, management and optimization. He/she will also interface with agencies, freelancers and internal teams to develop the necessary creative, landing pages and other campaign elements to deliver the best campaign performance. The PPC Specialist will work on campaigns in Google, Bing, Google Display Network, Facebook and LinkedIn.|
- Audit existing campaigns and help develop strategies to improve performance and increase volume
- Set up new campaigns and improve existing ones through an optimized campaign structure, keyword development and relevant ad copy.
- Ensure proper tracking and URL coding. Develop and deliver reports to clients, as well as internal team.
- Continuously analyze and optimize campaign performance. Track spend, lead delivery and other key metrics against goals and optimize to surpass expectations.
- Collaborate with freelancers, agencies and internal team to develop and optimize banner ads, properly code web sites and landing pages, and run strong remarketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities to improve performance through landing page optimization. Collaborate with Web Optimization Manager to strategize and launch new landing page initiatives.
- Expand Google Display Network, Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns by working with the relevant account teams and implementing new initiatives.
- Curiosity, analytical mindset, initiative
- Drive to learn and a true passion for online marketing
- Familiarity with digital media channels, such as PPC, SEO and Online Display
- Knowledge of Adwords and Bing preferred, but not required for the right candidate. Training is available.
- Excellent project management skills
- Resourcefulness and a strong ability to synthesize large amounts of data
- Ability to interface effectively within all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers
- Ability to perform as a team player
CareerBuilder - 2 years ago