The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will translate each client's marketing goals into successful search engine optimization and PPC strategies. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and innovative thinker who possesses a sound understanding of Internet marketing principles and the desire to help our clients grow and prosper.
- Experience with SEO, PPC, keyword research and analytics
- An eye for gauging site usability and recommending user experience / page layout improvements
- An aptitude for continued growth and staying current with industry best practices and trends
- The ability to organize and manage client objectives
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A principled approach to doing quality work and paying attention to details
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits package includes paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and Simple IRA matching contributions.
- Experience with Internet marketing, copywriting or advertising
- Marketing / advertising / communications background preferred
- Undergraduate degree
WebSolutions ties the success of our company to the success of our client's Web experience. We strongly believe in establishing a...