SEO Specialist - Chicago, IL
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices located in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information about Deltak
Reporting to an SEO Manager, the SEO Specialist is responsible for: on-site and off-site search engine optimization for Deltak web properties, tracking and reporting and the success of optimization initiatives and for competitive analysis. This is a full-time, in- house position. No telecommuting.
• Review content to ensure appropriate keyword placement and weight
• Analyze and maintain on-site and off-site SEO for all Deltak web properties, including: URL structure, title tags, meta tags, keyword weight within content, other relevant tags, link building, etc.
• Work closely with content, web development team, marketing team and PPC to ensure efforts are coordinated
• Develop and maintain keyword lists for several verticals
• Report and track optimization efforts, including: link building, directory submissions, page
• Load reports, keyword rankings, % of search volume captured, etc.
• Review existing content periodically and propose revisions or new content
• Track initiatives of key competitors and recommend adjustments in Deltak SEO strategy when applicable
• Stay current on SEO and web trends
• Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business, communication, psychology, sociology, web design, computer science or similar.
· Proficiency using the MS Office suite including: Word, Excel and Power Point
· Knowledgeable in HTML and CSS
· Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords is a plus
· Strong written communication skills
· Ability to work with a variety of clients, with differing product offerings, at times under restrictive guidelines and brand standards
· Must be a self-starter, capable of handling multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines
· Willingness to ask for, listen to, and consider the opinions of others
· Ability to work in a team and to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
· Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving.
· Must be able to continuously monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they emerge
Deltak is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.
Contact : submit your resume to email@example.com
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and...