We are looking for an excited and competent front-end usability researcher to assist us in running usability lab studies for a cutting-edge search engine. We’re a fast-paced a collaborative team which utilizes the latest research technology to constantly improve our tools and processes. If you are interested in continuing your new career at a high-performing technology company, please feel free to apply!
• Responsible for conducting user and market research to understand the needs and desires of your target audience.
• Researching, documenting and delivering detailed reviews of competitive products including analysis of product features, design, perceived strengths and weaknesses.
• Researching, documenting and delivering detailed reviews of our products including comparisons to past, current and future competitive offerings.
• Documenting and presenting recommendations based on research and analysis, working with the supervising Usability Engineer or Manager in identifying and addressing critical usability issues.
• Work related experience in Human Machine Interaction or usability required.
• Demonstrated skill in collecting and analyzing human behavioral data required.
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Experience in project management preferred. Master's degree in Psychology, Human Factors or related field required or Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Factors or related field with equivalent work experience in Behavioral Science.
• Previous experience working in a lab environment for a technology company is highly desired.
Catalytic Software - 10 months ago
Catalytic has helped some of the world's leading brands in the Communications, Media, and Technology industries develop the products,...