This is an entry level Media position. As a Search Marketing Analyst, you are responsible for the day-to-day details of Search Engine Marketing executions on the account(s) assigned to you. You handle all insertion orders in a timely and accurate manner; manage campaign trafficking and issue periodic spending summaries. You are also expected to assist your SMS and Media Planning Supervisor in daily planning activities. To be most successful at HAVAS MEDIA, you must be attentive to detail and confident in your execution of tasks. The Search Marketing Analyst reports to the Search Marketing Specialist on their account(s).
- Confidence -- periodically the SMA is the sole Search representative in a meeting. It’s important that you be able to convey the attitude and opinion of your team.
- Exceptionally well organized.
- Able to prioritize.
- Able to multi-task.
- Detail oriented; verging on perfectionism.
- Willing to work long hours.
- Take full responsibility for the activity happening on your account.
- Display professionalism in all interactions with the client as well as the reps.
- Assist SMS with print point-of-views (POVs).
- Assist SMS with Media evaluations.
- Assist SMS with evaluating any media opportunities.
- Understand the strengths of each medium and use this information to contribute to the accomplishment of the client goals.
- Contribute innovative ideas, be thinking about new media avenues.
- Consider ways to communicate the clients advertising message which are consistent with the creative strategy.
- Assist the SMSs and Supervisors; providing detail support for one another on your account.
- Develop effective relationships with the Digital group assigned to your account.
- Help other media teams meet deadlines when they are in a crunch.
Havas Media - 30+ days ago
Havas Worldwide, formerly known as Euro RSCG Worldwide, is the largest unit of the Havas global advertising group. Havas Worldwide is an int...