As a Search Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing Go Daddy’s paid search advertising campaigns, generating traffic and acquiring new customers within budget parameters. This person will plan and execute paid online search advertising plans and strategies to meet sales objectives.
This opportunity is located at our Hiawatha, IA location. We do not provide relocation assistance.
In this role, you will:
Do you have what it takes?
- Managing a keyword portfolio on multiple search engine platforms
- Driving new customer acquisitions via paid search engine keyword placements
- Planning and developing search marketing recommendations and media plans
- Implementing and reviewing creative
- Testing multiple creative ads and landing pages in order to identify the most effective ad placements and message
- Testing, tracking, monitoring, analyzing and reporting of results
- Recommending new test plans, strategies and offers based on the current market status and competition
- Other duties as assigned.
Go Daddy's corporate teams achieve the business results that allow us to transform the cloud, the internet and the world. From Marketing to Finance, PR to HR, our professional staff acts as strategic partners to all sides of the business. We support and execute a successful business model that never loses sight of putting our customers first.
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience
- Search engine marketing and PPC experience required
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications or business
- Knowledge of ecommerce and internet-based business models
- Experience evaluating creative messages, analyzing results and optimizing campaigns
- Knowledge of Search Engine Organic Optimization strategies a plus
- Advanced MS Excel experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of foreign languages a plus
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills, be detail oriented and a self-starter
Are you ready to GO with us?
When you GO with Go Daddy, you have the opportunity to be part of something special by making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Their success is our success.
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what we’ll provide:
- Passion to contribute to a truly exceptional customer experience, no matter your job title
- Understanding that innovation and creativity is a part of what we do every day
- Agility and action orientation – we move at the speed of tech
- Understanding of the privilege and obligation of being part of a team
Go Daddy has been recognized because of its outstanding benefits, compensation, unique perks, diversity and company camaraderie. Go Daddy was ranked #3 of 100 in the large-sized company category in Iowa's Top Workplaces 2012 presented by The Des Moines Register . Go Daddy is also the #1 IT Company on Inc. Magazine's inaugural Hire Power list of job creators.
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Formal and informal opportunities and support for ongoing learning, growth and development
- Team building activities and recognition
- Competitive base plus bonus incentive
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and insurance coverage for all benefit-eligible Go Daddy employees
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year of employment
Go Daddy’s philanthropic work supports a wide variety of charitable and community organizations dedicated to causes including women and children, domestic violence, child abuse, teenage homelessness, animal shelters and more. Visit www.GoDaddyCares.com for more information.
Go Daddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
GoDaddy.com - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Go Daddy, go! Go Daddy provides individuals and businesses with Internet services such as domain name registration and website hosting,...