ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Online, is a nationally ranked private institution offering Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degree, diploma and certification programs in Technology, Business, Criminal Justice, Culinary Arts and Health Science. For over 45 years, ECPI University has been helping adult and traditional students achieve their educational goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment and working closely with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful on the job. Growth at our campuses creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. Excellence, Commitment, Professionalism, and Innovation- they are more than just words . . . they define who we are ECPI University.
The Search Marketing Specialist will play a critical role in implementing, optimizing, and scaling paid search advertising accounts. The position will require a strong attention to detail. The right candidate will have a positive attitude and a desire to learn in a fast paced environment. The primary goal of the position is to coordinate the day to day operational tasks of paid search marketing initiatives.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
o Creating new accounts/campaigns
- Understand paid search marketing objectives and goals
- Execute paid search strategies by:
o Creating high-quality ad text
o Conducting keyword research
- Administer daily operational tasks of optimization and bid management within accounts
- Coordinate multiple online marketing channels to ensure consistent messaging
- Assist in identifying successful campaigns and scale to maximize performance
- Provide regular reporting at the campaign, ad, and keyword levels
- Execute competitive research for new programs and initiatives
- Maintain knowledge of paid search best practices
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel as well as the ability to quickly grasp internet based platforms.
- Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities, and to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines. Superior organization and self-motivation skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Flexibility and can-do attitude to manage unexpected situations successfully.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
- Familiarity with digital media channels, including paid search (SEM), banner advertising (CPM), and social marketing is a plus.
- Familiarity with Google Adwords and Microsoft Adcenter platforms is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business/Communications is required.
A focus on students and academic excellence
Small class sizes
Professional work environment
Talented and committed co-workers
An adult-focused accelerated schedule
An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard