What does the Search Strategist do?
The Search Strategist provides expert-level analysis, insights and strategic development across multiple Intouch Solution’s clients. This position is responsible for working closely with account teams and clients, guiding search strategy, content strategy, and thought leadership. They must also be capable of growing search team business organically as well as engaging in new business pitches, providing team mentorship, and keeping Intouch Solutions up to speed on search industry trends. Because of the nature of this position, we are looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, strong communication skills, and a passion for search marketing.
What are we looking for?
- 4-year Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Strategic Communications
- 6+ years of SEO management (experience in pharmaceutical industry a plus)
- 4+ years of Content/UX management (experience in pharmaceutical industry a plus)
- Exceptional communication skills, including presentation experience
- Strong team player with ability to work within team dynamic or independently as needed
- Experience selling Search Team capabilities
- Experience working with other marketing principles, including Analytics, Social, Media and eCRM
- Ability to teach and educate staff and clients on SEO and team deliverables
- Flexible and innovative
Intouch Solutions - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...