Must be current Snowbird Employee in good standing to be conisidered for this position.
- All job opportunities at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort require the ability to comply with our Professional Appearance, Drug & Alcohol, and Employee Conduct Policies.
Under the direction of theTicket Operations Director and Assistant Director. The Season Pass supervisor is responsible for day to day season pass sales operations. (Sales Office, Internet and phone sales) Maintains a high level of customer service. Ensures excellent record keeping, database management, employee training and ensures compliance to established season pass sales policies. Performs many back end functions and trouble-shooting.
Position Functions / Areas of Responsibility
1. Sells, enters customer data, and prints season passes
2. Provide excellent customer service with sales and administration of season passes.
3. Plans, supervises, trains, and delegates tasks.
4. Accurate record keeping on paper and within Siriusware season pass program.
5. Track group pass sales through Excel.
6. Create working procedural documents
7. Problem solve customer and equipment issues.
8. Audit cashier envelopes
9. Assist in all areas of the ticket office as needed.
10. Other tasks as assigned
1. Direct and continuous contact with guests.
2. Direct and continuous contact with co-workers, management, and other departments.
3. Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Snowbird.
Education & Experience Requirements
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Skills & Knowledge
The skills needed for this position include proficiency in typing and the use of various software programs including Excel, Word and Windows. The main daily task is to sell season passes, take photos, and print season passes through our computerized season pass system. Requires the ability to communicate orally and in writing with precision in grammar, punctuation and spelling. Necessitates the ability to work well with co-workers and others in a close, structured environment. Ability to communicate effectively with customers while always maintaining a calm professional demeanor even under significant stress.
Must be able to plan and implement daily, monthly, and yearly workloads and programs. This postion requires a high degree of computer use on a daily basis. Applicant must possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
1. Shifts vary, may be early morning or late evening, weekends, holidays, depending on business levels.
1. Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary on occasional times of road closures.
2. May experience unusual stress from high business volumes, deadlines, continual work with public, winter conditions, snow night requirements and commuting to/from Snowbird.
1. Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
2. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
3. General office environment with limited physical activity.
4. Work is routine in pleasant, comfortable surroundings. General office conditions prevail.
5. Work is subject to frequent interruptions making continuity and accuracy difficult, frequent exposure to noise.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Snowbird - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard