This is more than a job posting for the Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America. Likewise, it is more than a job posting for The American Club Resort, the mid-west's only Five Star Resort and Spa; home to over a dozen amazing dining options, four world-class golf courses, three lodging properties, and much more. This is an invitation to collaborate and ply your craft in a creative, conscious and characterful culture as the Bell Service.
As Kohler associates we are stewards of our craft, our culture, our environment and our communities. We care about our work and are committed to a single level of quality. We forge our own path. And in turn, experience the joy of discovery and the opportunity to grow. From product marketing to golf course maintenance; from housekeeping to developing the next big innovation in bathing products, your career path is only limited by your desires.
As the Bell Service, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge.
Through continuous improvement and bold innovation, we will drive our company forward and together improve our world.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO QUALIFY
- Enhance the guest experience by providing guests with prompt, courteous service that exceeds their expectations according to the Five Star and Five Diamond standards of The American Club.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting guests with their arrival, departure, luggage, and vehicles.
- Utilize your resort knowledge by assisting guests with any questions they may have regarding the various services and amenities offered throughout the resort.
This is a seasonal position and the ideal associate will be available to work a variety of shifts including possible nights and weekends. This position does require that the candidate be exposed to various weather conditions on a consistent basis. We are currently hiring for three open positions.
- A high school diploma
- Prior experience with customer service
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- The ability to walk and stand the majority of the shift
- A valid Driver's License
Kohler Hospitality offers a friendly work environment, competitive salary, along with associate discounts and other benefits. To ensure a safe and healthy work environment we test all new associates for substance abuse.
Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Kohler Co. - 12 months ago
When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products -- from...