ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In 2012, FORTUNE magazine again recognized ARAMARK on its list of the World's Most Admired Companies. ARAMARK has consistently ranked since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. Also in 2012, ARAMARK was honored as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at the company's Web site, www.aramark.com, or www.twitter.com/aramarknews.
ARAMARK Sports and Entertainment, a subsidiary of ARAMARK Corp, is a $1.2 Billion dollar business and a leading provider of food, facilities management and retail merchandise services to more than 90 million people annually at over 250 locations in North America. We serve amphitheaters, stadiums, arenas, and convention centers.
We are currently seeking a Seasonal Concessions Manager for the ARAMARK operations at First Midwest Bank Arena & Charter One Pavilion located in the Chicago, IL Area.
- Assist the General Manager/Director of Concessions with the concessions operation to include duties such as booking, selecting and costing menu items, pricing, equipment rental, clerical responsibilities and general office duties.
- Supervise the preparation and service of food and refreshments, as well as clean-up.
- Directly supervise concessions employees with responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and initiating pay increases.
- Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of 2 years food service management experience is required.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced and diverse environment with focus on client and customer service is required.
- Previous management experience in within a convention center or sports venue is strongly preferred.
- P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- ServSafe certification preferred.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
ARAMARK - 12 months ago
Keeping employees fed and clothed is one mark of this company. ARAMARK is the world's #3 contract foodservice provider (behind Compass...