USM, a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., is a leading provider of essential facilities maintenance services, including interior and exterior services and electrical, mechanical and plumbing services, to national and regional commercial customers that typically maintain more than 100 sites across wide geographic areas. With its highly developed proprietary network of over 11,000 service partners, USM delivers consistent facilities maintenance services across a nationwide footprint for approximately 150 customers in over 75,000 locations in all 50 states and Canada.
We have an immediate need for several part-time Seasonal Customer Service Representatives at our Norristown, PA headquarters.
Job Title: Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Job Summary: Seasonal Customer Service Representatives coordinate the delivery of snow removal services for USM’s national client base. This position schedules, notifies and validates the vendors in our network that are providing snow and ice remediation services to our various clients. Incumbents respond to customer service requests electronically and over the telephone to ensure that services provided meet or exceed client and USM’s expectations.
These roles are seasonal in nature as well as to supplement full time, existing staff. It is expected the first date of availability will be October 15 th and then cease at of the end of April. Further, given our national scope, client reporting requirements and the unpredictability of snow, candidates should be available during one of the following timeframes:
Monday through Sunday, 4 AM through 5 PM
Monday through Sunday, 2 PM through 11:30 PM
Monday through Sunday, 11 PM to 7 AM
Friday through Sunday, 11 PM to 7 AM
The work schedules for each week will vary significantly along with the snowfall patterns throughout the country.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the work order process of planned or “reactive” services to successful completion
- Conduct advanced work order triage and troubleshooting via email, telephone or 3rd party communications
- Be a trusted resource for both customers and vendors
- Prepare customer invoices
- Other tasks as required
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/D/V
- Prior experience working in a high volume, fast paced customer service role.
- Proficiency with MS Office (including but not limited to Excel and Word), and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to reliably reach our offices in Norristown , PA , regardless of inclement weather conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in the trades, such as HVAC, Floor Care, Electrical, Plumbing, Roofing, Landscaping or building repair and maintenance a plus
- Previous experience working with a work order management system a plus
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish skills a plus
- Work hours for this position are subject to change; ample notice will be provided prior to any schedule changes.
Click here to apply online
Click here to apply online
Electrical and mechanical construction is at the core of EMCOR Group. One of the world's largest specialty construction firms, EMCOR...