Teleflora brings together the time-honored tradition of
sending flowers with the modern benefits of an advanced
florist network. By tapping over 15,000 member florists
in North America alone, Teleflora offers the kind of
personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from
a trusted neighborhood florist—even if that neighborhood
is across the country. No prepackaged flowers in
nondescript boxes dropped on your doorstep—Teleflora’s
network of professional florists create artistic
arrangements personally delivered in a vase, often on
the same day. And, with the organization’s pioneering
“Flowers in a Gift” Collection, the recipient gets a
keepsake that turns the treasured gesture of a bouquet
into a lasting memento. Luxe yet affordable,
aspirational yet accessible, Teleflora makes every day
Seasonal help needed for the Valentine's Day holiday
The purpose of these positions is to act as the front
line contact by answering all Consumer calls. Each
interaction with our consumers should be used to
reinforce Teleflora’s commitment to superior Customer
- Accept orders by phone and enter them into the
shipping, pricing, etc.
- Accept general requests for information on products,
confirmations, and complaints.
- Accept phone calls concerning inquiries,
customer floral purchases.
- Use appropriate sales techniques to maximize
analyze order data and consumer history to aid in
- Use excellent customer service skills.
- Access and utilize multiple computer screens to
the decision-making process.
to member Florists.
- Send well-constructed and thorough written messages
Inbound: This position takes inbound calls to place
flower orders. This position has a sales focus. Good
typing skills, communication and spelling are important
for success in this department.
Inbound Service: This position takes inbound calls to
address issues with existing orders. This position is
service focused. Good typing, people and communication
skills are important for success in this role.
Operation Support: This position handles back end work
on orders such as credit card declines, address
verification and resolving complaints. Agents in this
department will be taking inbound calls from customers,
making outbound calls to resolve issues and working
orders that have been placed in queue.
Email: Email positions do everything that an Operation
Support position would except it is via email.
Order Callout: These agents contact our flower shops to
place flower orders with them. This department only
makes outbound calls and success is measured on the
number of orders called out in an hour.
FSHD (Floral Support Help Desk)-This is a small group of
agents that takes calls from our member flower shops.
The shops call this department when they have a question
about an order Teleflora has sent them.
courteous and helpful)
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly,
using good diction and grammar
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to speak clearly in a well-modulated voice
- Ability to clearly communicate a product’s features
to accurate spelling and appropriate abbreviations
- Ability to make decisions with little direction
- Strong attention to detail including but not limited
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly
- Basic math skills (ability to calculate figures and
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills (accuracy is a
as requested) to meet company peaks.
- Must be capable of working extended hours (overtime
on departmental needs and company programs.
- Flexibility in shifts, requirements may change based
Please do not apply online for this position. You may
apply by visiting the Teleflora office, which is located
3309 East Kingshighway
Paragould, AR 72450
Please check in with the receptionist and indicate you
are applying for the Seasonal Customer Service position.
Req. Code : 3967
Division/Department : Teleflora
Teleflora - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Teleflora is the world's leading floral service offering the best choice in floral arrangements and convenient local delivery. Headquartered...