General Function :
Under the director of the Facility Manager, this position performs janitorial services to maintain YMCA Camp Campbell in a clean, safe, and proper operating condition.
Qualifications : (know how & certifications)
- Prior experience working in a maintenance and/or janitorial company
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the essential duties of the job.
- The ability to write and maintain routine reports, logs, and correspondence and to speak effective with members and staff.
- Must have a clean driving record that meets or exceeds the YMCA of Silicon Valley Transportation Policy.
- Certified in CPR with AED and First Aid, or be certified within 30 days of hire.
- Prefer previous experience with diverse populations. Bilingual Spanish or multilingual preferred.
- Minimum age of 18.
YMCA of Silicon Valley - 23 months ago
The Y is a powerful association of men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life joined together by a shared passion: to...