Craft Brew Alliance has an immediate opening for a Field Marketing Representative, Seasonal in Connecticut/Rhode Island . This position will be responsible for the execution of promotions, events, grass roots sponsorships and niche marketing objectives designed to enhance brand awareness and product sales volume in the designated market. The Field Marketing Representative will support both marketing and sales teams for approx. 20-30 hours a week for a 4-5 month period.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Specific duties include:
• Participate as directed in major events, festivals and sponsorship activities, to include; set up, working the event, and tear down.
• Execute on-premise and off-premise promotions, demonstrations and samplings in accordance with local, state regulations.
• Communicate objectives, plans and results to appropriate supervisors, sales managers as directed.
• Beverage industry-related sales/marketing/event management experience or one year non-industry sales/marketing/event management experience.
• Local resident in the designated market.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and high degree of professionalism.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes evenings and weekends. (approx. 20 hour work week)
• Ability to easily maneuver 50 lbs.
Craft Brew Alliance offers competitive compensation, a rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.
Craft Brew Alliance - 15 months ago
Craft Brew Alliance was formed with the merger of leading Pacific Northwest craft brewers – Widmer Brothers Brewing and...