Teller, Full-time, 40 hrs, Mon-Sat, Marysville Branch. Processes banking transactions (cash and non-cash). Provides excellent customer service and cross-sells Bank products. Detailed Description
A Huntington Bank Teller provides Simply the Best customer service at all times.
- Personalizes each customer interaction while accurately processing banking transactions.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service by providing other general banking services, answering questions, and cross-selling Bank products and services, including referring customers to the sales team or other appropriate areas of the Bank.
- Meets and/or exceeds sales referral goals by understanding the customers' financial needs.
- Protects Huntington's assets by understanding and following policies and procedures, including balancing daily.
- Maintains customer confidentiality at all times.
Basic Qualifications High school diploma or GED is required
Based on experience this position may be filled at a senior level.
- Experience interacting with others within a work or team-based environment.
- Demonstrated experience communicating clearly and effectively with others and comfortableness in initiating conversations.
- Willingness and desire to achieve individual and team goals.
- Ability to demonstrate basic use of a computer and strong attention to detail. Additional Details
The assessment will be emailed to candidates who meet the basic qualifications for the position.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bancshares - 15 months ago