THE HONEYBAKED HAM COMPANY
SEASONAL GIFTING ASSOCIATE
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Develops Business-to-Business sales of HoneyBaked Ham products through outbound calls and on-site visits during the holiday season. Provides administrative support to General Manager and other members of the team. Reports to the General Manager.
- Prospects, qualifies and sells HBH products and gift certificates to corporate customers in support of the stores holiday sales goal. Articulates the Gifting Value Proposition and benefit of HBH products and provides potential gifting solutions.
- Performs administrative and recordkeeping duties such as accepting and preparing orders, entering orders in to the HBH POS system, submitting orders on a timely basis for fulfillment, providing customer service assistance to corporate clients, and generating and submitting telemarketing activity reports on a regular basis
- Drives fundraising activities and sales in the local community.
- Responsible for catering activities such as Black Friday, holiday catering, lunch and learns, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Places follow-up calls to customers prior to order receipt and after order receipt to ensure customer satisfaction with the process and purchase.
- Reports customer issues and major changes to the General Manager for resolution.
- Follows up with thank you cards to customers after the holiday.
- Performs other duties as required by business and departmental requirements.
- Great organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some direct selling experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Outlook.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- HS Diploma or GED with sales experience.
The HoneyBaked Ham Company - 10 months ago