Provides work direction to seasonal golf course assistants in the Pro Shop & the Café.
Performs any and all other duties and responsibilities at the Pro Shop & the Café.
In Pro Shop, responsible for merchandising (e.g. pricing, signage, displays, cleanliness etc.)
In Safari Café, performs duties including but not limited to cooking, preparing and serving food to golf course visitors.
Operates golf course courtesy cart (e.g. stocks cart, transacts sales).
Maintains cleanliness of Pro Shop and Café, (e.g. keeps merchandise neat, orderly and litter free, vacuums and keeps kitchen clean and orderly).
Prepares and serves bar drinks.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Undergraduate degree in related field preferred.
- Prior food service experience required.
- Prior experience in leadership role preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required.
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Retail and cash-handling experience preferred.
- Able to perform heavy physical work for extended periods of time required.
- Able to balance multiple assignments successfully required.
- Able to work in varied weather conditions (i.e. extreme heat, rain) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Able to maintain courteous and helpful behavior required.
- Able to maintain appropriate employee appearance required.
- Able to open (7 AM) or close (3-11 PM).
- Able to work flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays required.
- This position is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Subject to Drug Free Workplace Policy.
- Subject to Criminal Background check.
- Able to pass a BMV check required.
Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- 2 years ago - save job
TOBS KENYA GOLF SAFARIS provides top private membership 18 hole championship Golf Clubs in combination with five good three, four and five...