Summary: The Engineering Aide assists and provides support to all levels of engineers with their tasks and assignments.
Education/Experience: Engineering Co-Op or Non-engineering College Graduate. Experience in an engineering support position preferred.
- Responsible for assembling documents to include:
- Bid packages
- Bid evaluations
- Drawing packages
- Prepare and maintain Excel databases
- Assist in project schedule tracking, project accounting and project status reporting
- Perform drafting and design work in AutoCad
- Develop flow sheets, package and speed matrices, equipment lists
- On-site work supporting installation and system start-up
- Execute internal projects
Specific Knowledge, Skills, License, Certifications Etc.:
HASKELL is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
- Computer skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to adjust to changing timelines and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Interpersonal team skills
- Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust
The Haskell Company - 23 months ago
• Founded in 1965 by Preston H. Haskell
• Construction, Design (Architecture, Engineering, Process) and Program Management...