Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $1 billion in annual revenues and 13,000 employees across 170 sites in 35 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Laboratory Technician to support our Metals group in Lancaster, PA.
Laboratory Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Prep soil and water sample for metals analysis
- Enter and upload data into LIMS
- Retrieve samples from sample storage
- Assemble equipment for sample digestion
- Bring in acids from acid shed
- Perform digestions following written departmental SOPs
- Document all activities in a clear, legible, and complete manner
- Enter and upload data into computer accurately
- Provide digests to instrument room
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Previous laboratory experience helpful
Position is seasonal, part-time, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 2 p.m.-10 p.m. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
See Job Description
CareerBuilder - 22 months ago