Waste Connections Inc. is looking for a Seasonal Roll-Off Truck Driver for our Alaska Waste operation located in Fairbanks, AK. Must have a Class B CDL and at least 1 year of experience driving Class A or B Vehicles. You will also be cross trained to operate a rear-load residential garbage truck. You will work outside in all weather conditions. This position requires regular heavy lifting and climbing in and out of the truck.
In this position you will typically start at 6 am, working weekdays and weekends.
Do not stop by or call our local office. Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com. If you have trouble applying, call or text Laura at 360-991-8267.
Ideal candidate will:
• Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
• Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
• Be able to follow safe operating practices.
• Have some preventative maintenance knowledge and skills
• Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
• Possess a satisfactory driving record.
• Possess a valid Class A or B CDL
• 1 + years CDL driving experience preferred
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
Waste Connections - 2 years ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...