Nestle Waters North America (NWNA)is the largest bottled waters company in the United States, distributing 7 of the top 10 brands in North America. We have the #1 national brand, Nestle Pure Life and many of the nation’s strongest regional brands, including Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain. We also have the strength of Nestle, the world’s largest food company behind us.
Our beliefs, “Respect, Honesty, Integrity and Teamwork” have guided how we interact, how we make decisions and how we lead. This guidance has driven our success for over 30 years. Today, we are looking for talented individuals who live these Beliefs in everything they do, and can use them to further grow our business.
Putting safety and quality first as we deliver the right product, to the customer, on time, every time is what we do every day in Supply Chain. Our competitive differentiator is our people who make it happen! Our Supply Chain organization is recognized as best in class in safety, quality, production, packaging, labor, warehouse productivity, payload, and order fill rate. We also lead the way in sustainability with the smallest environmental footprint in the beverage category. As we pursue TPM, we expect to further enable our people tp drive excellence in all areas!
We are currently seeking a Seasonal QA Technician . |
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate and calibrate laboratory instruments (digital gauges, AGR Profiler and Top load equipment, balances) as required.
• Uses Infinity Software for quality testing
• Prepares, maintains and oversees adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Specifications.
• Maintains raw materials and packaging specifications
• Helps in the Sensory Program as required.
• Aids the QA department in completing ICP as required.
• Aids the Springs Technician in Borehole and load station CIP’s
• Helps pick up weekly regulatory samples.
• Performs incoming packaging analysis of raw materials if required.
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com . You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Key qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree in packaging, chemistry, microbiology, industrial technology or equivalent preferred.
• Two years of technical knowledge and/or laboratory experience in a team based environment preferred.
• Some knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
• Knowledge of general food production lines & systems and packaging quality would be preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Knowledge of SAP and Infinity Software a plus.
• Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills for interaction with all plant personnel and external vendors and customers.
• Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
• Schedule flexibility with the ability to work overtime and off shift as needed.
Nestle Waters North America - 20 months ago