Business Title: Seasonal Researcher
Requisition Number: 34780
Function: Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest: Human Resources
At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. There are great opportunities to build your career within our business. KPMG is a great place to build your career. We are currently seeking a Seasonal Research Recruiter to join us in our Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Montvale or New York offices.
* Provide a strong focus on sourcing passive and active candidates through networking, complex Internet searches, research, and telephone calls
* Develop and implement comprehensive sourcing plans for current and future open positions through networking via Internet, phone, and face-to-face contact to generate pipeline of passive/active candidates suitable for hire
* Perform search functions including database mining, job board searches, functional Web site searches, direct sourcing, and cold calling to assist with passive/active candidate development
* Make initial candidate contact with various levels of professionals when needed to establish relationships and develop an interest-level in opportunities at KPMG
* Act as a strategic partner for setting search plans, obtaining search criteria, and executing search
* for the Experienced Hire Recruiters and Hiring Managers to provide search plan assistance for entry to executive level positions
* Source, maintain and update competitive intelligence data for Experienced Hire Recruiting and the Human Capital Leadership
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
* Two years of experience in candidate research/recruitment at the professional services and/or search firm level
* Strong command of Boolean search, natural language search, social media, and applicant tracking systems
* Able to contact prospective candidates and network for additional referrals; able to call prospects of various levels and hold meaningful discussions
* Able to conduct research for multiple openings and prioritize work based on business needs
* Willing and able to share knowledge with team members in live meetings, net meetings, teleconferences, etc.
* Able to deal with rapidly changing situations; demonstrated ability to meet deadlines , stay highly organized and work independently
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...