Prepares and serves bar drinks.
Takes orders from customers.
Collects money for drinks served.
Replenishes bar snacks such as chips, pretzels and nuts.
Keeps bar area attractive and neat.
Slices and pits fruit for garnishing drinks.
Records tips with Publication 1244 and follows IRS reporting protocol.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required.
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Retail and cash-handling experience preferred.
- Able to perform light physical and repetitious work for extended periods of time.
- Able to maintain courteous and helpful behavior.
- Must be able to open (7AM) and close (3-11 PM).
- Able to work flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to arrive on time.
- This position is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Able to maintain appropriate employee appearance.
- Subject to Drug Free Workplace Policy.
- Subject to Criminal Background check.
- Subject to BMV check.
Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- 2 years ago - save job