Best Buy is a multinational retailer of technology and entertainment products and services with a commitment to growth and innovation. We are on the forefront of technology’s rapid advancements, we thrive on challenge and change and we empower our people to do the right thing every time. Best Buy has locations around the world including Mexico, Canada, the United Kingdom and China.
We believe that each person matters, each conversation matters and each connection matters. Community partnership is central to the way we do business. In 2010, we donated a combined $25.2 million to improve the vitality of the communities where our employees and customers live and work. We invite you to explore Best Buy where you can use the latest technology, voice your thoughts and ideas and build connections that last a lifetime.
The most important part of providing exceptional customer service for the world's largest consumer electronics retailer is offering the very best experience to our customers! Our Sales Associates are the very face of Best Buy, and their performance has a huge impact on company performance and customer perceptions. That's why we choose our Sales Associates carefully.
Our Sales Associates must possess a curiosity and eagerness to solve the customer's needs while at the same time develop and foster long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. To ensure your success, you will be supported with an intensive orientation and ongoing training program to help you achieve great results. You will have the opportunity to develop your communication skills, detail orientation and build on your natural talents and strengths in a high-energy, value-based environment.
- Relationship selling products, services and solutions by getting to know customers and helping solve their unique end to end needs
- Asking lifestyle questions to thoroughly understand customer needs, offers relevant services, solutions, and accessories so customer can make informed decision to complete their purchase
- Utilize all relevant sales tools to drive profitable growth
- Leverages on-line resources, tools, and peer knowledge to self train
- Attends and participate in all required trainings and meetings
- Understands and executes store shrink plan
- 6 months of retail sales or customer service experience
- This isn't a desk job! Lifting up to 50 lbs., standing and moving up to 100% of the time
- At least 16 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Retail - 7 months ago
Torex Retail Plc is an independent provider of retail technology solutions to retailers. It is a supplier of electronic point-of-sale (EPoS)...