Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Come join the Consumer Group as a Seasonal Senior Service and Support Specialist.
We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
Typically supports both platform and product issues. Handles agent interactions through a variety of mediums primarily chat and social media. Resolves escalated contacts and acts as an agent on behalf of the Office of the President. Owns Issue resolutions which may require follow-up and/or escalation to an alternate level of expertise. Must be able to work flexible hours during peak season.
Responsible for enhancing the customer experience, both external and internal, by proactively seeking to create solutions and processes to improve. This is accomplished through:
- Teaching/mentoring agents on products, processes and tools
- Proactively seeking to create solutions to issues
- Creating a sense of urgency and quickly shifting course if required to ensure effective execution
- Driving action toward defined performance metrics and refusing to accept falling short
- Establishing plans, checking progress, and responding quickly if below target performance
1) Customer service experience:
2) Technical experience:
- Direct customer interactions with both internal and external customers
- Previous Tier 2 or Tier 3 escalation experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge including downloads, saving files, program installation, folder/directory navigation required
- Technical troubleshooting experience required
- Previous TurboTax software experience preferred
- Must have the ability to write clear, concise instructions that can be followed simply
- Must be courteous, polite and professional in writing style
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management proactively
- Must have the ability to educate as well as provide resolution answers quickly and accurately
- Must be able to provide the correct answers to questions the first time and strive to help customers complete their returns
- Must have the ability to multi-task (multiple contacts in multiple channels simultaneously)
- Should be able to adapt to rapidly changing environment
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard.
- Social media experience preferred
How far can you think?
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …
Service & Support-HV
United States of America-Arizona-Tucson
Intuit - 6 months ago
Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to manage persona...