Reporting to the Store Manager, the 2nd Assistant Sales Manager is responsible for leading the store business for 15+ employees while meeting Coldwater Creek’s expectations for selling and service, sales floor leadership, store operations, visual merchandising, and promoting a team environment.
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience in a minimum $2M women’s specialty apparel business preferred
- Excellent customer service and selling skills
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong merchandising/visual skills
- Ability to solve problems and manage conflict
- Detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and reliable
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Extreme flexibility and adaptability to meet business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of POS systems, Word and Excel preferred
Coldwater Creek - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Women quench their thirst for classic, casual clothing and accessories from Coldwater Creek's stores, catalog, and Web site. The...