Reporting to the Store Manager, the 2nd Assistant Sales
Manager is responsible for leading the store business
for 15+ employees while meeting Coldwater Creek’s
expectations for selling and service, sales floor
leadership, store operations, visual merchandising, and
promoting a team environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential
training, coaching and setting a personal example to
- Lead store employees through sales leadership,
continuously drive and improve business performance.
Coldwater Creek philosophy and culture.
- Maintain the integrity of the brand by embracing the
selling and service standards.
- Embrace and promote Coldwater Creek’s exceptional
with Store Manager.
- Execute merchandising strategies through partnership
and standards are maintained.
- Execute visual excellence by ensuring all directives
progress and success; utilizing all recognition
- Recognize and reward behaviors that reinforce both
- Execute action plans for financial success.
- Participate in onboarding and development of sales
training programs and tools.
- Ensure an effective learning environment by utilizing
selling standards and store operations.
- Coach and develop employees in customer service and
environment, modeling ethical behavior, fostering
- Inspires trust by maintaining a respectful work
open communication and maintaining confidential
responsibility for personal and team results and
- Demonstrate accountability by accepting
leads by example.
support of all company initiatives.
- Manage change through communication and positive
assigned by Supervisor.
- Perform all other related projects and/or duties
Required Qualifications and Skills:
minimum $2M women’s specialty apparel business
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience in a
- Excellent customer service and selling skills
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong merchandising/visual skills
- Ability to solve problems and manage conflict
- Detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Extreme flexibility and adaptability to meet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of POS systems, Word and
for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work on feet in a fast paced environment
in order to do floor sets, backroom activities and
- Ability to lift 25 pounds, to bend and climb ladders
Req. Code : 2188
Coldwater Creek - 2 years ago
Women quench their thirst for classic, casual clothing and accessories from Coldwater Creek's stores, catalog, and Web site. The...