- Responsible for providing assistance in the secondary marketing function to facilitate the profitable buying and selling of loans.
· Assist personnel responsible for the management and operations of the secondary market function
· Assist branch personnel with compliance requirements
· Review and process Incoming wire transfers
· Manage loans sale processes including; file delivery, Due Diligence and Funding
· Review investor credit denials and make recommendations to senior associates
· Maintain records, files, and documentation of transactions related to the purchase and sale of loans
· Perform all assigned responsibilities in a manner that will ensure continued good relations with established contacts, and the development of good relations with new contacts
To apply please complete the form below.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- 1 year mortgage experience required
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
New Penn Financial LLC - 18 months ago