Company: Tri Star Engineering
Location: US - IN – Crane
Employee Type: FUll-Time/Hourly/Non-Exempt
Travel Required: No
Relocation Accommodation: No
Approximate Start Date: TBD upon Funding Award
Posting Closes: 30 April 2014
This position provides principal secretarial support in an office, usually to one individual, and in some cases, to the subordinate staff of that individual. This position maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the supervisor and staff. This position works fairly independently receiving a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance. This position performs various clerical and secretarial duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office. A working knowledge of certain office software programs is required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned in accordance with the customer’s Statement of Work (SOW).
• Respond to routine telephone requests that have standard answers. Refer calls and visitors to appropriate staff.
• May require distribution of mail
• Maintain calendars and schedules
• Meeting room reservations
• Make appointments
• Review documents for supervisors’ approval for accuracy and format
• Maintain internal recurring reports such as time and attendance records, office equipment listings, correspondence, training records/plans
• Order supplies/maintenance of equipment
• MUST be a US Citizen
• Successful candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a government-issued security clearance of secret level or higher; interim may be required before starting employment.
Education and/or Experience
Level 1: HS Diploma or GED and 2 years of applicable experience
Level 2: HS Diploma or GED and 4 years of applicable experience
Level 3: HS Diploma or GED and 6 years of applicable experience
Salary Range: Commensurate With Experience
Benefits: PPO Health, Vision, Dental, Group Life, 401k, Short/Long Term Disability, Personal Time-Off (PTO) and Paid holidays
*All resume submissions must provide personal email for correspondence.
Tri Star Engineering, Inc - 8 months ago