The Executive Secretary has a vital role in providing exceptional customer service by supporting management, department staff, and customers. Valuable skills in time management and setting priorities are needed to be successful in this administrative position. Responsibilities include planning and scheduling meetings and appointments, taking minutes, creating presentations, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, and demonstrating excellent communication skills via the telephone, e-mail and mail services. The Executive Secretary works with clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure confidentiality is maintained while creating a professional and caring atmosphere.
- Three or more years secretarial experience at an executive level
- Ability to type at least 60 WPM (words per minute)
- Previous work experience with e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheets
- Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Hearing, Speaking
- Bachelor's degree
- Healthcare/medical office experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 22 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...