Facilitate in the efficient operation of assigned projects and provide clerical services for ESC specialists.
High School graduate or equivalent.
One year office experience or equivalent training.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Sort and distribvute incoming correspondence and publications.
2. Maintain physical and computerized records, reports, and correspondence in
organized filing system.
3. Prepare correspondence, forms, reports, and documents and properly route.
4. Place and receive telephone calls, take reliable messages and route to appropriate
5. Prepare workshop and meeting materials and supplies.
6. Maintain project expenditure records.
7. Requisition materials and supplies.
8. Assist specialists in workshop scheduling, set up and close out.
9 Keep informed of and comply with ESC policies and procedures.
10. Maintain confidential information.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Personal computer, printer, scanner, FAX machine, copier, calculator, typewriter, telephone
Region III Education Service Center - 17 months ago