Performs charge entry, referral, patient scheduling and registration functions in the department. Reviews charge entry and referral data to ensure efficient operation of the department.
Education: The level of knowledge acquired through the level of completion of Associate’s degree preferred. 3 years or more experience preferred.
Other Special Skills Preferred
- Ability to work independently, effective time management and problem solving skills, able to manage multiple priorities
- Computer skills including prior use of electronic medical record
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Must have confident and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to react calmly, objectively and effectively in emergency situations.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Requires the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks