Administrative experience at the executive level
Excellent customer service skills
Demonstrated Organizational skills
Demonstrated excellent oral and written skills
PPT, Excel, Word and Outlook skills Desired skills TMA experience Specific Job Description Provides basic administrative functions for TRICARE Management Activity Branch. Duties include but may not be exclusively limited to the following:
1. Primary telephone coverage; taking messages, responding to inquiries, assisting in prioritizing call returns, and redirecting calls to other staff members as appropriate
2. Coordinates signatures on timesheets
3.Provides calendaring functions
4. Schedules meetings, prepares read aheads, and drafts meeting minutes
5. Schedules conference rooms, video teleconferences, and may coordinate internal and external participants
6. Creates travel authorizations Creates travel packets with all necessary travel information and submits vouchers upon completion of travel.
7. Maintains files to government standards
8. Prepares presentation materials for meetings
9. May be asked to assist with correspondence, reports, and spreadsheets for review and signature
10.Ensures documents were properly identified, indexed, and filed
11. Drafts and monitors implementation of a project management tracking system and ensures all projects are completed on time
12. Reviews and proof reads documents providing recommended grammatical and format changes Standard Job Description Secretary II Security Clearance Public Trust Typical Minimums NA LMCareers Business Unit ESS0999 IS&GS-DEFENSE (S8200) Business Area Info Systems & Global Sol Program TAD Department 6245024:PS- AF Low OVHD_OS_OS Job Class Information Technology Job Category Hourly/Non-Exempt State Colorado Virtual No Relocation Available No Work Schedule ROTATING- Rotating hrs/day per week Req Type Call-In Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...