Job Title: |
Secretary To Sr Vice-President
Provides secretarial support to Sr. VP and staff, including typing letters, memoranda and reports using PC programs and software. Organizes and prioritizes incoming mail, maintains file call-up systems and databases. Answers telephone calls, takes messages, schedules appointments, makes travel arrangements, etc. Assembles and collates materials for distribution.
- Provides executive's views and policies on major organizational issues.
- Decides if executive should be notified of important or emergency matters.
- Responds to external requests for information.
- Composes correspondence expressing manager's viewpoint.
- Routes call to appropriate party(s).
- Coordinates department's administrative activities; may recommend improvements to administrative procedures.
- Maintains confidential documents and records following administrative policies.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- May assist in directing work of junior staff members.
- High School diploma.
- 5 years experience.
- PC equipment and software programs knowledge.
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...