Job Title: |
Secretary To Sr Vice-President
Provides secretarial support to Sr. VP and staff, including typing letters, memoranda and reports using PC programs and software. Organizes and prioritizes incoming mail, maintains file call-up systems and databases. Answers telephone calls, takes messages, schedules appointments, makes travel arrangements, etc. Assembles and collates materials for distribution.
- Provides executive's views and policies on major organizational issues.
- Decides if executive should be notified of important or emergency matters.
- Responds to external requests for information.
- Composes correspondence expressing manager's viewpoint.
- Routes call to appropriate party(s).
- Coordinates department's administrative activities; may recommend improvements to administrative procedures.
- Maintains confidential documents and records following administrative policies.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- May assist in directing work of junior staff members.
- High School diploma.
- 5 years experience.
- PC equipment and software programs knowledge.
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Don't accuse New England Life Insurance of a regional bias. The company, which operates as New England Financial, provides insurance and...