Under the general supervision of the Director of Maintenance/Engineering, performs various clerical, secretarial and receptionist duties pertaining to the operation of Bio-Medical and Maintenance/Engineering. Assists the Director in his daily obligations to Knapp Medical Center. Relays all types of communications to the proper individual or department as requested.
Texas State Driver License
2-5 years experience in a departmental secretary position
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
2. Ability to read, write, comprehend and have excellent command of the English language.
3. Ability to type at least 45 wpm, be computer literate and be proficient in Word, Excel and be able to learn and use computer based data management systems.
4. Ability to compose correspondence and must possess excellent grammatical skills.
5. Ability to take minutes and transcribe information in a timely manner.
6. Fluency in Spanish preferred.
Status : Full-time
Education : High School Diploma, with some college preparation preferred.
Knapp Medical Center is a not-for-profit, acute care hospital in South Texas providing quality health care services to citizens in the heart...