This position coordinates culinary clerical functions in an accurate, timely manner to ensure accuracy in the culinary health software and to provide staff support on a daily basis. Duties included data entry into the automated menu systems, coordination and data entry of resident diet preferences and restrictions, printing daily meal tickets, maintaining required records in compliance with State, Federal and other regulatory requirements.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Three (3) years’ experience working in an office or clerical medical setting, and customer service experience preferred.
· Keyboarding skills which match or exceed 45 words per minute.
· Basic to advanced knowledge of personal computer including data entry in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
· The ability to multitask and prioritize on an ongoing basis to meet changing deadlines.
· Interpersonal skills needed to communicate successfully with individuals and groups.
Work Location: This position will be shared between MidMichigan Stratford Village in Midland and MidMichigan Gladwin Pines in Gladwin.
MidMichigan Health - 12 months ago
MidMichigan Health is a non-profit health system, headquartered in Midland, Michigan, dedicated to providing quality, comprehensive health...