Provide clerical support to all functions of the Office of Alumni/Parent Programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with all areas of event and program preparation and execution.
• Attend events and provide logistical support to include managing the registration desk and interacting with alumni and parents.
• Serve as receptionist and greeter for the Office of Alumni/Parent Programs, answer office telephones and monitor the Alumni e-mail inbox.
• Responsible for the creation of online registration forms and event tracking reports. Serve as primary contact for event registrations.
• Participate in the preparation of class notes for Report from Newport by compiling, tracking and formatting the data.
• Assist with the tracking of the Alumni/Parent Programs budget to include creating expense reports, securing purchase orders and preparing monthly budget reports.
• Responsible for providing timely input of all alumni and parent information into the appropriate database(s). Serve as the point of contact for the Office of Alumni/Parent Programs data requests.
• Provide support in developing documents for internal and external correspondence, including direct mailings, meeting agendas, and travel itineraries
• Provide coordination and maintenance of all office resources including department files, office supplies and equipment.
• Assist work-study students in tasks assigned by the Alumni/Parent Programs Associate Director.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Actively participate in all team meetings.
Perform other duties as required by the Associate Director of Alumni/Parent Programs.
A high school diploma or GED with at least two years’ previous secretarial experience required, college degree preferred. Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Must be willing to work weekends and evenings. Excellent telephone, computer, and organizational skills required. Strong interpersonal skills required, with the ability to work both independently and as a team member. Must have the ability to multitask and set priorities.
Salve Regina University offers generous benefits to eligible employees including: health and dental coverage, life insurance, long-term disability, 403B plan, tuition benefits and more.
Salve Regina University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The University actively seeks diversity among its employees.
Candidates must apply on-line only at http://www.salve.edu/offices/hr/employment.cfm
Salve Regina University - 18 months ago